Call it a mantra, an ethos or an idea whose time has come. “Nothing More, Nothing Less” is the rallying cry we’ve staked our claim on. It’s about doing more with less, going lighter and smarter, experiencing the world outside in a different way. If you’re here, we’re guessing you get it.
Just like our packs, shelters and other ultralight essentials, our new line of t-shirts are everything you need, nothing you don’t. Made in America. Printed here, too. We searched everywhere for a tee that met our own rigorous production standards, and this is the result. 50% cotton, 50% polyester with a heathered, vintage feel. Screen printed tag for comfort, double stitched hems and cuffs for durability. Ideal for any outing, from beers with friends to quick trips down the trail.
- Made and printed in the USA
- 50/50 cotton/poly blend dries faster than standard cotton tees
- Slimmer, vintage fit but far from slim or restrictive
- Hyperlite Mountain Gear printed on left sleeve hem
- 50% cotton, 50% polyester