The Stuff Pack is an excellent piece of multi-purpose gear to have within your main hiking pack. Use it as a stuff sack for your sleeping bag and a puffy between camp spots. Set up camp and use the now empty vessel to slack pack your way into the nearest town for a resupply, a short sightseeing or swimming venture, or to gather small bits of kindling for your evening fire. A truly handy addition to your kit that you’ll barely notice is there until you need it.
0.28 lbs | 4.48 oz | 127g
- Made in Maine
- Made with 100% waterproof DCF11 Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber)
- Adjustable Shoulder Straps
- Roll-Top Closure
Weight: 0.28 lbs | 4.48 oz | 127g
Load capacity: Up to 10 lbs
Click here to learn more about our fabrics.
Volume: 1800 cu. in. (30L)
- Top Circumference: 32" | 81.28cm
- Bottom Circumference: 31" | 78.74cm
- Height (fully unrolled): 27" | 68.58cm
- Back Width: 10" | 25.4cm