Prism Ice Screw Case
Like a vault for life-saving protection, the Prism Ice Screw Case keeps your precious metals organized and safely enclosed in one place. Ten internal screw sleeves (with space in-between for more) keep threads and teeth sharp, separated, and free from rattling around. Large carry handles allow easy access with gloves, an external zippered pocket offers more space for screw-related tools, and drainage holes help keep the contents drier. Designed to rest perfectly at the bottom of a climbing pack, this space-saving accessory is far more than a luxury item.
0.34 lbs | 5.4 oz | 152g
- Clamshell design with two-way zipper opens easily and lays flat for optimal visibility and loading/unloading of your winter rack
- Screw sleeves hold 10 ice screws in a range of sizes, with extra internal space for other gear like carabiners and slings
- External zippered pocket offers secure storage for other items you want to keep close at hand
- Hang loop provides a clip-in point for easy access in the midst of a long route
- Drainage holes let moisture out to prevent oxidation
- Designed to work seamlessly with the Prism Alpine Climbing Pack, it also fits comfortably into climbing packs from other manufacturers
- Works in conjunction with the Prism Pack and Prism Crampon Bag for a complete Alpine Climbing System
Weight: 0.34 lbs | 5.4 oz | 152g
YKK #5 Zipper
1/8 inch closed-cell rigid foam
Click here to learn more about our fabrics.
Dimensions: 12" (L) x 6" (W) x 2.5" (H) | 30.5cm x 15.2cm x 6.4cm