Echo II Insert
Ideal for passionate, goal-oriented adventurers hiking or backpacking through wet, buggy landscapes, the two-person Echo II Insert clips directly into the Echo II Tarp. Made with a 100% waterproof DCF11 floor and side panels and no-see-um bug mesh, it converts the tarp into a fully-enclosed zipped and floored tent system. You can also use it as a ground cloth in nice weather or alone when the mosquitoes are bad. Set up takes one minute. We recommend you utilize adjustable trekking poles for set up. Our Inserts also work with the 8’6 x 8’6 and 8’ x 10’ Flat Tarps. Stakes sold separately.
0.94 lbs | 14.99 oz | 425g
- Made in America
- Durable DCF11 Dyneema® Composite Fabrics (formerly Cuben Fiber) seam sealed bathtub floor
- Ultralight DCF8 side and rear panels
- No-see-um bug mesh net ceiling and upper portion of front and side panels
- Full-length two-way #5 YKK zipper for maximum convenience
- Front door tie to hold door open
- Four corner stake tie-outs
- Four corner bungee tie-outs plus two middle tie-outs for attachment to the Echo II Tarp
- Comes with a Medium Drawstring Stuff Sack for storage
- Can be pitched without a tarp
- Compatible with Echo II Tarp, 8’6 x 8’6 Flat Tarp and 8' x 10’ Flat Tarp
Weight: 0.94 lbs | 14.99 oz | 425g
Packed Size: 7.5” x 6.5” x 5” | 19.1cm x 16.5cm x 12.7cm
Compatibility: Echo II Tarp, Echo II Beak, Flat Tarps
Area: 24 sq. ft.
- No-See-Um mesh
Click here to learn more about our fabrics.
- Length: 7’ 0” | 84” | 213.4cm
- Front Width: 4’ 4” | 52” | 132.1cm
- Rear Width: 3’ 9” | 45” | 114.3cm
- Height: 3’ 5” | 41” | 104.1cm